The first, truly sticky app for notes on your desktop! It is easy to manage and customize. Now also supports speech recognition!
Welcome to Sticky Notes!
1.17.1 (March update) is now available
Word about permissions: The Sticky Notes app uses your Google Drive space to sync notes between devices. It cannot access your private files only those created by itself.
- Sticky Notes! (..Sherlock!)
- Speech recognition.
- Synchronization via Google Drive.
- Optional, custom synchronization via ProWebJect.com.
- Share notes online with one click.
- Feel free to move and resize your notes independently.
- Dictate the notes thanks to the speech recognition.
- Pin note / Always on top
- Choose color of your note.
- Set the best font for you.
- Close the note if you don't need it at the moment and simply click Sticky Notes icon to open it again.
- Move elements from MENU to toolbar.
- Format text using Ctrl+B/U/I shortcuts.
- Ctrl+Shift+U for Strikethrough formatted text.
- Hold Ctrl, so that you can open links or emails from your note with one click (link must be formatted like <http[s]:// or www>someweb.site.com e.g. http://google.com or www.google.pl)
- Hold Ctrl and scroll using mouse wheel to change font size (or use Ctrl + < or >).
- Task list. Doubleclick to change status.
Enjoy and share you opinions or ideas about Sticky Notes.