Grays-out & highlights owned/wishlisted Steam games on Humble Bundle
Shows owned/wishlisted games:
* [NEW] on the Humble Choice pages (https://www.humblebundle.com/subscription/home)
* on the main game bundle pages
* in the Humble Bundle Store and Search pages
* keys in your Humble Bundle library (https://www.humblebundle.com/home/keys)
Besides looking through every one of your steam games, searching for a specific title to see if you own it or not, there is no way of determining if a bundle you're about to get on HumbleBundle.com has games in your Steam library. Although it may be cheap, spending money on a 10-game bundle where you already owned 9 of the games always makes me frustrated, so I created this extension! This will gray-out any game you own on Steam that is on any of the weekly bundles, store pages, and keys to let you know if you own the game or not. Additionally, it will highlight wishlisted games you may have forgotten about so you don't miss a great deal on a wanted game!
HOW TO USE:
There will be a new extension icon in Chrome. Click on that to input your 64bit SteamID or steam profile name (NOT nickname) if you have set your URL. Click "Save" and you're done! This information can be found in your profile URL "steamcommunity.com/id/XXXXXXXXXX/" or "steamcommunity.com/profiles/XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX/"
Humble Bundle uses a different naming format than Steam does for some games, but I will try to keep the alias file as up to date as possible whenever new bundles come out or new games are added to a bundle. If you see that games aren't showing up in a bundle, don't hesitate to contact me! The extension currently doesn't support steam DLC collections (Season Pass, Master Collection, Collector's Edition, etc.).
VERSION 0.9 CHANGES:
* Added support for the Humble Choice subscription page
* Fixed game aliases not loading in some circumstances
VERSION 0.8 CHANGES:
* Added support for the Humble Bundle Store and Search pages
* Fixed for new Humble Bundle keys layout
* Fixed single quote in game title issues