Udostępnia wiele narzędzi dla ekwipunku oraz rynku steam (powiadomienia o ofertach, kupowanie, oferowanie wymian, sprawdzanie cen…
Official website: https://steaminventoryhelper.com/
Official Steam group: https://steamcommunity.com/groups/SteamInventoryHelper
Official communication email: email@example.com
Please read the changelogs and FAQ whenever there is an update.
- Check items and gems price inside steam inventory.
- Sell items in bulk without reloading with item queue, auto accept option, auto adjust price depend on market prices.
- Quick pick and count items in trade offers with no duplicate, no trash (for dota 2 items) option.
- Quick buy item in listing page and newly listed tab with one click.
- Show desktop notifications when you have new trade offers (make sure to allow Google Chrome to run in the background).
- Display warning message on item with custom name, description in listing page.
- Check item price directly when hover on it in offer page.
- Calculate total items prices inside trade offer windows.
- Quick buying set items with custom dialog.
- Filter item on "My sell listings" tab.
- Change default number of rows on listing pages.
- Buying Steam trading cards right in game cards page.
- Auto ignore / block friend invites with Steam level below threshold.
All funсtions are built based on Steam community website and Steam WebAPI with some tweaks to cut off unnecessary steps, no 3rd party software/website is involved.
Some features require authorization in the Steam community.
Description of requested permissions:
*: //*.steampowered.com/* & *: //steamcommunity.com/* - display of various extension functionality on steamcommunity and steampowered sites
*: //sih.gainskins.com/* - display in the Steam user’s inventory of prices for items, obtaining public data about games, user profiles and items
*: //steamcharts.com/* - receiving statistics about games on Steam and exchange rates
*: //market.csgo.com/* - to use the communication function with market.csgo to create trade offers (only after enabling the corresponding setting)
*://steamrep.com/* - to receive the public information about the user profile (trade ban / VAC ban / community ban)
If you have any suggestions, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the feedback function on the Chrome store. Please don't use rate for function suggestions or questions, as I can not reply to them.