StayFocusd increases your productivity by limiting the amount of time that you can spend on time-wasting websites.
You sit down at the computer, and you swear you'll be productive. Next thing you know, it's twelve hours later. You've checked your email, updated your Facebook status, blown through 200 pages of Reddit, read every article in your Twitter feed, looked up your favorite band on Wikipedia, vanity googled yourself, cyber-stalked your ex, browsed through all your high-school crushes' Instagram feeds, and lost a week's pay playing online poker.
What you haven't done is WORK.
StayFocusd is a productivity extension for Google Chrome that helps you stay focused on work by restricting the amount of time you can spend on time-wasting websites. Once your allotted time has been used up, the sites you have blocked will be inaccessible for the rest of the day.
It's highly configurable, allowing you to block or allow entire sites, specific subdomains, specific paths, specific pages, even specific in-page content (videos, games, images, forms, etc).
Problems? Questions? Suggestions? Effusive praise? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to be notified about upgrades and fixes? Follow @stayfocusd at http://twitter.com/stayfocusd
StayFocusd does not collect *any* personal information, nor does it track any information about which sites you have visited or for how long. It also does not transmit any of your data off your own computer. The lone exception is that it uses Google Sync to sync your Blocked Sites and Allowed Sites to your other computers. You can disable that feature from the Customize tab in the StayFocusd settings page.
LATEST VERSION : 1.6.0
# Bug fixes
- Fixed: Error setting Active Days if Nuclear Option has never been set before.
- Fixed: Close button on Challenge window doesn't work.
- Fixed: Resetting Challenge text to default doesn't immediately replace custom text in Options page
- Redesigned StayFocusd logo and icons
- Refreshed design of Options, Help, and Changelog pages
- Removed unused identity permission from manifest
- Reduced likelihood of false positives with Stalker Option
- Added warning about using non-English characters in custom Challenge text