Search the web without tracking, protect your history and personal information
When you install Stay Safe, your default search engine becomes Yahoo!
Perform private searches with Stay Safe.
After installing Stay Safe, take it for a ride!
1. Go to your chrome search box
2. Type 'P' and then click 'Tab' on your keyboard
3. Type your desired search
4. You are now on private search mode.
Private search mode will not store any information about the search you do.
For example, if you use Stay Safe to search for “cups”,
Stay Safe will show you the results for "cups" while keeping your search anonymous.
Information about your search won't be collected by Stay Safe or any other search engine
Please read carefully: By clicking the “ADD TO CHROME” button in the top right hand corner and installing the Stay Safe extension,
You can uninstall the extension at any time.
How to remove our extension from Chrome browser:
1) Click on the three horizontal lines icon in the upper righthand corner of your Chrome browser.
2) Go to "Settings".
3) In the menu that appears click on "Extensions".
4) From the list of installed Extensions, find the name of the extension you wish to uninstall.
5) Click on the trash can icon to the right of "Enable" (for the extension you wish to uninstall).
6) Our extension should be removed from your Chrome browser.
For assistance from our customer service team, please contact us here: