Adds Email and Test Failure Management Features to GitHub
StashPop adds features to GitHub, with extra Jenkins testing support.
Source available at http://stashpop.io - feel free to share your feedback there as well!
1. Adds email buttons for Issues and Pull Requests
* Individual issue/PR pages and issue/PR lists
* Supports issue/PR multi-select
* Emails are created in your default mail application
2. Code Reviews
* Aggregates code review approvals, rejections, and test signoffs
* Adds code review response buttons to the new comment area
* Adjusts header background color of existing and in-progress code review comments
* Configurable code review phrases per-organization and per-repository
3. Jenkins PR support
* Inlines Jenkins build & test failure descriptions in the PR view
* Inlines Jenkins build & test failures for individual PRs into the PR list view
* Shows how long ago a Jenkins build ran
* Opens Jenkins "details" links in a new tab
* Adds "Create Issue" buttons to each Jenkins test failure with configurable labels per-organization and per-repository
* Adds a "Retest" button to each Jenkins test failure with configurable retest text per-organization and per-repository.
* Configurable list of non-default test buttons for discoverability
* Configurable issue filing location for failures in repositories without issues