Lazer-powered heroics in a retro scifi starship.
You’re a naturally heroic and quick-thinking space captain flying a starship from world to world while keeping your hair groomed to perfection. It’s your duty to keep the engine running, the scotch flowing, the crew happy, and your outfit looking fabulous. There’s carnivorous flora, deceptive aliens, space anomalies, horrifying creatures, and too many arch enemies to keep track of them all! Can you survive?
"Starship Adventures" is a 50s-style sci-fi interactive comedy novel; a collaboration coordinated and edited by Felicity Banks. It’s entirely text-based—60,000 words, without graphics or sound effects–and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
• Enjoy a 60,000 word retro science fiction adventure.
• Fight with lazers, a jet pack, or both.
• Become a well-known hero of the galaxy... or raise the money for a spiffy new paint job.
• Play as male or female, gay or straight, or non-cisgendered.
• Explore the universe, meet new creatures... and cheat, befriend, or kill them.