HD wallpapers of Star Wars series: The Force Awakens, The Last Jedi, Rogue One, Darth Vader, Yoda Anakin Luke Skywalker, Han Solo...
Install the extension "Star Wars Themes for New Tab" to get HD wallpapers of Star Wars series everytime you open a new tab.
This new tab extension was made for those who love Star Wars movies such as Star Wars: The Last Jedi, Star Wars: The Force Awakens, Star Wars Rogue One, The Phantom Menace, Attack of the Clones, Revenge of the Sith... Have fun!
- Select your favourite wallpaper from many available Star Wars wallpapers. Shuffle all Star Wars pictures (randomized background images) or Shuffle your favorite Star Wars themes only. More HD wallpapers of Star Wars film series and characters will be added soon, such as Star Wars The Phantom Menace (1999), Star Wars Attack of the Clones (2002), Star Wars Revenge of the Sith (2005), Star Wars The Force Awakens (2015), Star Wars The Last Jedi (2017), Star Wars Rogue One (2016), Princess Leia, Darth Vader, Chewbacca, Yoda, Luke Skywalker, Boba Fett, Anakin Skywalker, Han Solo, Darth Maul, Jedi, Qui Gon Jinn, Yoda, Obi Wan Kenobi, Darth Vader, Admiral Ackbar, Padmé Amidala (Padme Amidala), Watto, Han Solo, Gold Five, Ahsoka Tano, Luke Skywalker, Anakin, Count Dooku, Jedi... StarWars RogueOne movie scenes and characters such as Storm Troopers, Death Squad, Darth Vader, Death Star, Jyn Erso, Andor, Cassian, K-2SO, Îmwe, Malbus, Rook, the Rebel Alliance and Imperial fleet, Galen Erso, the planet Lah'mu, Imperial weapons, Orson Krennic, the Death Star, superweapon, planets, Galen's wife Lyra, Jyn, Rebel extremist Saw Gerrera, cargo pilot Bodhi Rook, the Empire, the desert moon Jedha, Rebel intelligence officer Cassian Andor, the Rebel leaders, the Alliance, General Draven, reprogrammed Imperial droid K-2SO, kyber crystals, blind spiritual warrior Chirrut Îmwe (Imwe), Baze Malbus, planet Scarif, superlaser, Grand Moff Tarkin, the planet Eadu, Rebel bombers, Imperial cargo shuttle, Darth Vader, the Emperor, Death Star schematics, the Rebel fleet, the Alliance Council, Jyn's group, Rebel volunteers, the stolen Imperial ship which Rook dubs "Rogue One", the resident Imperial garrison, the Rebel command ship, hyperspace, DarthVader's flagship, starship, Princess Leia, the Rebellion, the Jedi...
- Check Date & Time instantly with a digital clock in Chrome new tab themes.
- Weather indicator, current weather status is displayed directly in Chrome new tab themes.
- Search with Google in the Chrome new tab themes.
- Images are included, make it loads faster. Work offline (the addon does not download anything when you open a new tab).
- Added "Most Visited sites" to menu for quick navigation.
- Allow users to mark images as favorite, shuffle all images or shuffle favorite images only.
- New weather indicator service which is much better and more accurate.
- Allow users to switch between 12 hours and 24 hours format, switch between Celsius & Fahrenheit temperature.
- Simple & clean theme, more stunning HD pictures were added.
- Bug-fixes and UI/UX improvements.
- Easier to change theme and shuffle images.
- Faster New Tab loading time.
- Weather indicator can be turned on/off.
How to uninstall:
- Right-click on the icon of the extension and choose "Remove from Chrome".
Visit our homepage for more wallpapers and themes: http://freeaddon.com/
The extension was made by fans, for fans. We are not affiliated with or sponsored by the entity whose materials are represented in this extension.
ABOUT STAR WARS:
- Star Wars is an American epic space opera franchise, centered on a film series created by George Lucas. Star Wars film series depicts the adventures of various characters "a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away". The Star Wars franchise began in 1977 with the release of the film Star Wars (later subtitled Episode IV: A New Hope in 1981), which became a worldwide pop culture phenomenon. Star Wars film series was followed by the successful sequels Star Wars The Empire Strikes Back (1980) and Star Wars Return of the Jedi (1983); these three films constitute the original Star Wars trilogy. A Star Wars prequel trilogy was released between 1999 and 2005, which received mixed-to-negative reactions. A Star Wars sequel trilogy began in 2015 with the release of Star Wars The Force Awakens. All seven Star Wars films were nominated for Academy Awards (with wins going to the first two films) and have been commercial successes, with a combined box office revenue of over $7.5 billion, making Star Wars the third highest-grossing film series. Spin-off Star Wars films include Star Wars The Clone Wars (2008) and Star Wars Rogue One (2016), the latter of which is the first in an upcoming Star Wars series of anthology films. The Star Wars series has spawned an extensive media franchise - the Star Wars expanded universe - including Star Wars books, Star Wars television series, Star Wars computer games and Star Wars video games, and Star Wars comic books, resulting in significant development of the series's fictional universe. Star Wars also holds a Guinness World Records title for the "Most successful film merchandising franchise". In 2015, the total value of the Star Wars franchise was estimated at USD $42 billion, making Star Wars the second highest-grossing media franchise of all time. In 2012, The Walt Disney Company acquired Lucasfilm for $4.06 billion and earned the distribution rights to all subsequent Star Wars films, beginning with the release of Star Wars The Force Awakens in 2015. The former distributor, 20th Century Fox, retains the physical distribution rights to the first two Star Wars trilogies, owns permanent rights for the original 1977 Star Wars film and will hold the rights to Episodes I-III, V, and VI until May 2020. Walt Disney Studios owns digital distribution rights to all the Star Wars films, excluding Star Wars A New Hope.
- Star Wars Films Saga:
1) Original Star Wars trilogy: IV - A New Hope (1977) ; V - The Empire Strikes Back (1980) ; VI - Return of the Jedi (1983)
2) Star Wars Prequel trilogy: I - The Phantom Menace (1999) ; II - Attack of the Clones (2002) ; III - Revenge of the Sith (2005)
3) Star Wars Sequel trilogy: VII - The Force Awakens (2015) ; VIII - The Last Jedi (2017) ; IX (2019)
4) Star Wars Anthology films: Rogue One (2016) ; Untitled Han Solo film (2018) ; Untitled Anthology film (2020)
5) Star Wars Animated films: The Clone Wars (2008)
6) Star Wars Television series: The Clone Wars (2008-14) ; Rebels (2014-present) ; Forces of Destiny (2017-present)
7) Star Wars Legends: Droids (1985-86) ; Ewoks (1985-86) ; Clone Wars (2003-2005)
8) Star Wars TV Specials: StarWars Holiday Special (1978) ; StarWars Caravan of Courage (1984) ; StarWars The Battle for Endor (1985)