A jsFiddle helper for the Stack Exchange sites
You've probably had the same annoying little problem as me then - having to copy/paste code from Stack Overflow to jsFiddle to answer a question. Stack Fiddle is something to combine the two into a wonderful milkshake of goodness!
Simple as that.
* Easily select code blocks to send to jsFiddle
* Choose your default framework and version
* Specify what tags Stack Fiddle should work on
* Detect all the jsFiddle links and create links to display the embedded fiddle in the page
* Works across all Stack Exchange sites
The blog post about it: http://www.bolsterweb.com/2011/02/i-made-a-google-chrome-extension-stack-fiddle/
Give it a whirl! Comments and suggestions are greatly appreciated! You can send me any messages you want using the comment box here, on my blog (http://www.bolsterweb.com) or on Twitter (@jbolster - http://twitter.com/jbolster). I'll shortly be getting up a project page for issues and contributions - but in the meantime, just contact me through the above.
Now up on github!
Waddle yourself along to https://github.com/jbolster/Stack-Fiddle to have a look, fork, add issues, etc. Be nice though - I haven't made the code pretty yet :)
Thanks a lot!