Open SSH client sessions with a terminal emulator
SSHGate is a SSH client and web-based Terminal Emulator that brings the power of the command line to the web. Its main features are:
- Multi-user and multi-terminal so that hundreds of simultaneous users and terminals can be served.
- Advanced terminal emulation including support for 256 colors, fancy text styles, and more.
- Supports Unicode, international keyboard layouts, and localized strings (internationalization or i18n).
- Natural copy & paste: Highlight text and use your browser's native context menu.
- Allow to resume terminal sessions even although the web browser is closed or disconnected.
- Key-based authentication and support RSA, DSA, ECDSA, and X.509 certificates.
- Track of all your hosts with functionalities like tagging, sorting, and fast search.
- Log Viewer that provides functionalities like sorting, viewing and recordings of terminal sessions to HTML files.
- No browser plugins required so it has not the security problems of Java, Flash, and ActiveX.