Query every HTML table with SQL.
The SQLizer allows to query every HTML table on a web site with the database language SQL.
1. Select a piece of text in the table you want to query, e.g. with a double click on a word
2. On the top right of your Google-Chrome window click the SQLizer button
3. Write your SQL query and execute it
The whole script is executed offline using a local SQLite database (Web SQL).
SQLizer supports everything SQLite supports: SELECT, FROM, WHERE, GROUP BY, HAVING, ORDER BY, IN, Aggregate Functions, Joins, Nested Queries, ...
New in Version 1.2.1:
- Joins! Tables can be renamed, so that multiple tables from the same website, different websites, and different browser tabs can be joined.
- Auto completion (Ctrl+Space) also for table names
New in Version 1.1:
- Dots in Column Names are removed
- Integers and real numbers are now stored as numbers (not as text anymore)
- Support for tables where multiple columns have the same name
- Auto completion with Ctrl+Space (column names and SQL keywords)
- Support for <td> columns as first columns in a row
- Export table to file (SQL CREATE and INSERT statements)