Automatically sort bookmarks by title, date, or URL.
Sprucemarks is Patreon supported software. Login and activate a free demo or get ongoing access to Sprucemarks by becoming a Patreon supporter of its author, Kai Nightmode.
• Organize your Bookmarks Bar, Other Bookmarks, and Mobile Bookmarks.
• Each area (and sub folders) can have their own sort order, or no order.
• Group folders together or have them sorted alongside bookmarks.
• Save your options once and have your bookmarks sorted now and automatically into the future.
• Review and improve your bookmarks collection with a suite of tools. Check for and optionally remove empty folders, duplicate bookmarks, and similar bookmarks. View and optionally clear your bookmark history.
UPDATE for October 27, 2020
• Official support for Microsoft Edge on Linux.
• Updated content, author, and contact information.
• Improved caching and ongoing access for Patrons without a monthly membership.
• Improved the display of similar bookmarks with long titles, locations, or links.
• Fixed an issue which caused navigation elements to appear purple for a short time after loading.
UPDATE for August 7, 2020
• Additional ways to get to the options page in all browsers.
• Tools that can show all results now have a less results link too.
• Improved the safety of checkbox based tools.
• More flexible demo mode controlled by the server.
• One-time help message when a demo expires.
• One-time help message for Chrome since it hides extension icons by default.
Sprucemarks respects your privacy.