Automatically sort bookmarks by title, date, or URL.
Sprucemarks® is Patreon supported software. Login and activate a free demo or get ongoing access to Sprucemarks by becoming a Patreon supporter of its author, Kai Nightmode.
• Organize your Bookmarks Bar, Other Bookmarks, and Mobile Bookmarks.
• Each area (and sub folders) can have their own sort order, or no order.
• Group folders together or have them sorted alongside bookmarks.
• Save your options once and have your bookmarks sorted now and automatically into the future.
• Review and improve your bookmarks collection with a suite of tools. Check for and optionally remove empty folders, duplicate bookmarks, and similar bookmarks. View and optionally clear your bookmark history.
UPDATE for January 28, 2021
• New troubleshooting information feature. Visit the about page for a behind the scenes look at your bookmarks, options, account information, and more.
• Improved content, guidance, and USD specifications since Patreon is supporting additional currencies.
• Improved server privacy. Accounts that have not checked in for 90 days or accounts with scrubbed information are automatically removed from the database.
• Improved server caching. Accounts in good standing should be even more resistant to Patreon API issues.
• Improved offline availability. Sprucemarks can remain unlocked without a network connection for up to 90 days.
• Improved server performance by completing certain intensive tasks ahead of time.
• Improved contact information in more places.
• Fixed an issue with scrolling restoration on the about page.
Sprucemarks respects your privacy.