A powerful reverse ecommerce search tool, with support for various search engines, such as Amazon
Spotshop is a browser extension which enables you to does an Amazon.com reverse image search when you right click on an Image or the browser toolbar.
Images positioned at the selected area are detected regardless of how they were embedded in the page. The extension also supports uploading local images, searching for video frames, capturing details within images, and searching for images from private sites.
A handful of search modes to search for Amazon.com items are offered that serve different use cases. The search mode can be set independently for the context menu and browser toolbar from the extension's options.
• Select (context menu and toolbar): select an image on the page, then search for the image URL, whenever possible. This is the default search mode.
• Select & upload (context menu and toolbar): select an image on the page, then fetch the image, possibly from the browser cache, and upload it. This search mode is preferred for sites which do not allow direct linking of images or are otherwise private.
• Capture (context menu and toolbar): select and capture a page area, then upload it.
• Upload (toolbar): select or drop an image from your device, or paste it from the clipboard, then upload it.
• URL (toolbar): search for an image URL.
• Detect any image on the page, including those declared in CSS and pseudo-elements
• Select the desired image from a dialog when multiple images are found
• Search for images from private sites (see search modes)
• Search for local images
• Search for the current video frame