Searches & Downloads Spotify™ playlist tracks using VK.COM
Spotify™ is a registered trademark, this extension is not affiliated with Spotify™.
* Support of https://open.spotify.com/ and https://play.spotify.com/
* Configurable parallel download in background
* Modern interface
* Two tabs - Add Tracks & Downloads
* IT DOES NOT PROMOTE VK.COM ! ! ! Use it only if you want to download music! *
IT REQUIRES vk.com account. Ensure that it is not block in your country!
Spotiload (former Spotify VK Downloader) is a search popup for free music. It uses vk.com social network to find and download tracks with matching name from any Spotify playlist. VK users can upload own mp3 files to website and name them as they like. This extension can find files on vk.com with the same name as tracks in Spotify web player. Responsibility of vk.com is to keep only legal mp3 files on their website, so this extension does only name matched search, not content based.
Works on https://play.spotify.com/ and https://open.spotify.com/ pages.
Click on extension icon, you will see two tabs - Add tracks and Downloads:
* "Add tracks" tab is only active when you are on Spotify web player page.
* "Downloads" will show current tracks queued / being downloaded
If you see error message then please try to refresh page. Extension should became active after installation, that's why page reload often do the trick.
* Songs with duration less then 60 seconds are not downloaded to filter ringtones.
It works like this:
- you need to have vk.com account and be logged in. It's not promotion of that social network, the reason is that vk.com has huge collection of mp3 files
- go to Spotify page where playlist is displayed, scroll it down to let playlist load completely
- use Spotiload tool button to select tracks you'd like to find on vk.com (click Track List button to pick some) and download and click "Find & Download selected tracks" button
- files are saved in default download folder
Spotiload queries vk.com with song title and downloads the track if found.