Extract your playlists safely with a 1-click solution!
This extension will let you extract an .m3u playlist/json array of items from your Spotify Playlists.
-- How to use --
* Visit https://play.spotify.com/ and go to Playlist
* Pick up a playlist (click on it)
* Click on the "Spotify Playlist Extractor" button next to the Menu button
* Wait for it to work (if you have many items, it will scroll automatically your playlist every 5 seconds)
* When it will finish, it will open a new tab with a formatted result of your playlist items.
THIS IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH SPOTIFY.
This was actually been born to fulfill user needs to get their own playlists so they can import them anywhere they would like to.
Also, this will let developers to parse the JSON and build up their own application based on this.
This is licensed under the MIT license, and you can see the source code directly on https://github.com/julianxhokaxhiu/spotify-playlist-extractor