Display key and BPM for songs found on spotify
See key signature and beats per minute for songs displayed as you surf through music on Spotify's web player. Ideal for all sorts of music enthusiasts but particularly useful for DJs to find songs to mix in key.
1. Press the launch button
2. Login to your Spotify account
3. Navigate to Spotify's web player or refresh the page if you're already there!
1. Launching a session will give you an hour of Key & BPM info displayed. If you'd like a longer session, simply click the launch button again and refresh the page. This is so Key & BPM is only displayed on Spotify when YOU want to see it (not constantly after the extension is installed)
2. The extension works for ALBUMS and PLAYLISTS (check that album or playlist is in the url bar). So when you search for a song, make sure to navigate to the album (and don't worry singles are classified as albums)
3. Single songs and albums will load very quickly. The more songs on a playlist, the longer it takes to load. A 50 song playlist will take about 10 seconds to display Key & BPM