View Your Friends Activity On Spotify Web Player
Spotify Friend Activity extension adds a panel to Spotify Web Player that displays your friends listening activity.
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS FOR SPOTIFY FRIEND ACTIVITY EXTENSION:
1. Click on “Add to Chrome” button.
2. Then, click on “Add Extension” button prompted on screen.
3. Click on “Puzzle” icon on right hand side of Chrome bar.
4. Pin the extension as it should be blue pin in front of the extension name “Spotify Friend Activity”.
5. Visit open.spotify.com and login to your Account.
6. Click on extension icon and manage to turn on/off the Friend Activity Feature.
> You must be following the Spotify users for whom you want to see the activity.
> Your friends must have listened to music on Spotify Web Player or desktop app once in the last week.
> Your friends must have the "Share my listening activity on Spotify" setting enabled in the Spotify Web Player or desktop app.