This extension alters browser timezone to a random or user-defined value.
1. You can enable/disable the extension using the provided toolbar button.
2. To test the visible timezone use the right-click context menu item
3. As of version 0.1.4, the extension can detect your timezone based on your current IP address. To allow the extension automatically set the timezone for you use the right-click context menu item.
4. It is also possible to check and update the timezone on start-up. You can enable this option from the settings page.
1. faster injection into iframes
2. toString message is now editable for both standard and daylight times
3. automatic timezone detection now respects daylight timezone shifting