Your all-in-one Salesforce training and documentation app.
Spekit is an in-app learning and digital companion that helps employees learn their tools and navigate process changes by accessing answers and enablement resources in real-time, everywhere they work.
Built by sales ops professionals for growing & remote teams, Spekit blends the sophistication of a modern digital adoption platform with the simplicity of a contextual knowledge base for a lightweight yet powerful solution to continuous employee training.
FREE FOR UP TO 10 USERS - 5 MINUTE SETUP - NO CODE REQUIRED
✔ Embed application training, sales enablement & more automatically in the tools your team uses every day - no manual mapping
✔ Search and access training from your knowledge base directly within the Chrome Extension, across any app
✔ Hundreds of free customizable training templates to kickstart your tool documentation
✔ Chrome Extension - embed and search training anywhere
✔ Salesforce Lightning Component - search training from the Salesforce utility bar or on Salesforce mobile
✔ Outlook Extension - search in email
✔ One-click print PDF training manuals
✔ Wiki to organize training by team
✔ Send Notifications in real-time on process changes or new training content
✔ Relate training FAQs to objects, picklists and fields in Salesforce for easy access.
✔ Analytics & Feedback
✔ Assign Subject-Matter Experts to crowdsource
✔ Enable in any web application
ONE SOURCE OF TRUTH - MULTIPLE PROBLEMS SOLVED
✔ As a Contextual Learning Platform - train and onboard your employees with ease
✔ As a Knowledge Base - centralize your processes and definitions
✔ As a Salesforce Data Dictionary - document your configurations and integrations
✔ As a Change Acceleration Solution - effortlessly communicate and drive adoption of process changes
- Accelerate new hire ramp-up
- Easily migrate to Salesforce Lightning or roll-out new services (Health Cloud, Service Cloud, CPQ, etc.)
- Effortlessly communicate "micro-changes" (new fields, new approval processes)
- Track effectiveness of your content and training
- Reduce documentation time by over 60%
- Reduce time spent searching for knowledge
- Reduce IT time spent on answering end-user support tickets
*Requires a Spekit account in order to use. Companion to the Spekit app. Works with Salesforce Classic and Salesforce Lightning.*
***** New Release 09.09.2020 *****
* Minor fixes and enhancements
The help you need, anywhere in your browser.
The Spekit Chrome Extension allows you to extend the benefit of your Spekit knowledgebase to any web application in your browser.
Install it to:
• Get your new employees onboarded to Salesforce faster
• Search your Spekit wiki from any window
• Get embedded process and policy reinforcement across your entire team
• Increase adoption and change dissemination of Salesforce processes and rollouts