Eine schnelle, bei Google beliebte Suchmaschine für Lesezeichen, die Suchoperatoren und Offline-Indizierung unterstützt
This extension indexes all your bookmark items once and updates its indexing database when a change occurs in your bookmark tree like a new bookmark being added, removed or modified. This database can then be used to find matching terms using the extension's popup window. The search engine of this extension is very powerful. It supports search operators like "OR" and "AND" which can be used to limit the search results with keywords. Read the FAQs page for more info
1. This extension sorts matching results based on their relevance. The number in the last row of the result section displays the matching percentage.
2. The first time indexing may take up to several minutes depending on the total number of bookmark items you have
3. To open a result in a new browser tab use Enter key. To open in a background tab, use Ctrl/Command + Enter key. To open in the current tab use Shift + Enter keys.
4. This extension only indexes the database once and does not re-index since it monitors bookmark changes.
5. This extension uses none-persistent background page to prevent any resource usage when it is not being used.
6. There are many search keywords that can be used with searching operators to better limit results. Make sure to check them in the FAQs page.
Enter: Open selected entry or open all entries in the storage
Shift + Enter: Open selected entry in the active tab
Alt + Enter: Add selected entry to the storage (remove it if it is already there)
Meta + Enter: Open selected entry or all entries in background tabs
Meta + Number: Jump to the entry