Monitor web page changes automatically in simple way. There is no special knowledge required for it.
Spectator - monitor web page changes!
Spectator is a simple service which monitors changes of the websites for you.
This extension will save your time and help to stay abreast of what is happening on the page you are interested in.
Now you don't need to be on the page and reload it countless times for looking new updates.
Spectator will do it for you!
All changes of information about news, prices, available products, tickets or other objects status will be available to you on any page, no matter where you are!
1. Easy to use.
2. Monitor exactly what you need.
3. You don't need to know CSS, HTML or something like this.
4. Unique search algorith is used to extract required text with low dependence to page structure changes.
Just what you need is select required text and click "Watch" icon in context menu. You're done!
For quick start look through our simple quide:
1. Open web page
2. Select required text on it
3. Do right mouse click on selection
4. Choose "Watch" item in the opened context menu
5. Edit title for selection
6. Edit update interval for selection
7. Wait for success confirmation
8. Watch notifications about selection changes and enjoy the result!
You can repeat this for any number of pages!
To see and edit the list of pages you follow, go to the extension clicking the "Watch" icon
and you will see the whole list of all your tracking with current state.
In addition, you can change the check interval, enable or disable pop-up alerts,
For the better work of extension install App in addition.