Cansado de leer? Seleccione el texto que desee leer y escúchelo. SpeakIt convierte texto en voz para amenizar sus lecturas.
SpeakIt reads selected text using Text-to-Speech technology with language auto-detection. It can read text in more than 50 languages.
- First select the text you want it to read.
- Then click the icon to start listening.
- When it is ready to read, the number of sentences is shown on the icon.
- To stop listening at any time click pause
- After installation you may need to restart Chrome so SpeakIt can function correctly
- This extension uses Google and iSpeech text-to-speech service. Please visit http://goo.gl/OOVgp to see if it is accessible to you.
- don't work on some encrypted web pages ( https:// ) and Chrome web store
New in v 0.2.98:
- Small bug fixes
- Fixed update bug
- Making preparations for major new version release ( SpeakIt! v0.3 )
New in v 0.2.4:
- Switched to Chrome lang detect API due to Google translate API has been deprecated (SpeakIt now detect input language by language of whole page not only selected text :( :( )
- Improved how SpeakIt! splits sentences, now it stops on right places and pronunciation is much better.
- Added internationalization support. SpeakIt! is now localized on 12 languages.
- Fixed some small bugs
New in v 0.2.3:
- Implemented new Chrome TTS API
- Added offline (native) TTS support
- Added feature to add and configure new TTS engines/voices
- Fixed some bugs
New in v 0.2.2:
- Added keyboard shortcut support
- Added context menu support
- Added new features in options page
- Fixed some bugs
New in v 0.2.1:
- Added Speech Input feature ( Speech to Text ) enable from options
- Changed User Graphical Interface, SpeakIt now use Zen audio player which i hope you will like it ;)
- Fixed lot of bugs that caused previous version of SpeakIt to end in middle of reading
- Added Options feature
- Added donations button ( can be hidden from options menu )
If you like the extension please rate it.