With a single click, import text from any web page onto your Speak account to analyze insights and sentiment instantly.
This extension provides an easy way to find and import any text from a page or entire page to analyze notes on Speak Ai application.
How to use:
Authenticate with your Speak credentials.
Once you are logged in to Speak, there are multiple ways to analyze text on web pages with the Chrome Extension.
You can fetch and analyze an entire page or article by selecting the "Fetch the Page" button.
You can also highlight, right-click and select "Speak Ai -- Import - Analyze Selected Text".
You can now instantly analyze and receive insights from:
- Social media posts
- People and organization profiles
- Blog posts
- Press releases
- News articles
- Any text-based content
Some examples of useful insights:
- Default Speak categories like people, brands, locations, numbers, events and more
- Custom Speak categories you create to find meaningful words and phrases
- Sentiment (identify and sort by most positive/negative moments)
All insights will also populate into your dashboard that analyzes multiple files for you.
Here are some potential use cases of the Speak extension:
- Save time understanding content
- Find key information on web pages
- Analyze and find patterns across web pages
- Prepare for meetings
- Gain a better understanding of competitors
- Learn about people and organizations
- Export text and insights into PDF and Word Doc reports
We truly value the feedback that you have. When you've got some time to play around with the extension, we would love for you to let us know how we can improve it for you and others.
Please submit your feedback on the dedicated page here:
You can also send us an email at email@example.com or start a live chat with us on our website!
Speak Ai Team 💚