Now Remember each and everything through the power of scientifically proven spaced repetition!
In today's modern world where most of us learn from the internet, it is very important to retain what we have learned in the long run, that's where a very simple and powerful technique called Spaced Repetition comes to our aid.
This chrome extension was specifically made for people who are preparing for technical interviews in tech companies. They can use this extension to retain their learnings and understand the coding problems better which they have solved in the past by revising them again and again.
How to use ?
1. Users store the links which they would want to revise in the future in the Today's list. They can add the links in two ways:
1.1 click on "Add into list" button, enter a suitable small name of the link, the link of the current tab will be stored.
1.2 Or you can select a text of the webpage click on the right mouse button on the selected text, context menu will open click on the "add current website in the today's list." to directly enter name of the webpage
2. The links you have entered in the today's list will be shown in the revision list after few days(atleast 10 times to be precise so that you get them to revise it again and again).
3. Click on the "view list" button to open all the links you have stored till date and their respective revision dates(On revision date your links will be shown to you).
4. To store all your links in a CSV format click "Download CSV" button.
5. Clicking on the "Reset" will delete all your links, so it's better to download the CSV first then reset it.