Customize your SharePoint Column or View Formatting JSON using full-featured editor instead of default one.
SP Formatter editor features:
- Live Preview as you type (no need to click "Preview" button)
- Intellisense (suggestions) based on Column or View formatting schema, CSS styles, replaceable tokens (`@currentField`, list fields with `$` based on the context)
- JSON validation with error messages in the editor
- Help tooltips for JSON properties
- Color highlights
- Line numbers, brace matching, collapsible regions
- Hotkeys: search, replace, format document, go to line and more (read more on hotkeys further below)
- Easily switch between default and enhanced editor
- VSCode integration
- Full screen mode
- SharePoint Online
- SharePoint 2019
Some useful HOT KEYS:
CTRL + F: Search
CTRL + Space: Explicitly request suggestions
CTRL + G: Go to line
SHIFT + ALT + F: Format document
F1: Show command palette
... and some others available in VSCode's monaco editor.
SP Formatter does not collect nor store any personal data.