This extension gives you tools, that will make your SoundCloud more customizable.
SoundCloud Enhancer alters the look and functionality of the platform. You can change the whole website to a sexy looking dark theme, together with other changes to the layout like sidebar removal and stream listing design. One of the biggest features allows you to ban specific tags in your stream, so you only listen to the genres that you enjoy. Please send me suggestions and report bugs upon using my extension.
- Toggle dark mode
- Toggle sidebar
- Toggle sqaure profile pictures
- Related tracks context menu
- Change display mode (Default, compact and grid)
- Mass unfollower
- Hide playlists from stream
- Hide previews from stream
- Hide longer tracks form stream
- Hide specific tags from stream
- Hide all reposts from stream
- Hide your activity from stream
- Hide other clutter
Version 1.0 (Release)
- Added Dark mode.
- Added an option to remove the sidebar.
- Made a view mode toogle (default, list and grid view).
- Added a specific tag filter.
- Added a preview song filter.
- Added a option to add related tracks to the "more" context menu.
- Fixed a typo.
- Various fixes to the dark mode (Special thanks to https://soundcloud.com/lasseppedersen).
- Made the settings button responsive.
Happy new year to all!
Version 1.5 (Big update)
- Fixed a huge bug where the tracks skipping changes wasn't loaded. It will now automaticly scroll the page to load changes into DOM.
- Added a quick display type switch for the stream page.
- Added the option to show hidden tracks.
- Added a link to the project's new trello board.
- Added an option to hide longer tracks (May still me bugs).
- Cleaned the code a bit.
- Added short name to the manifest.
- Removed the popup code.
- There may occur bugs when using the previous track button.
- Changes not loaded when chrome reopens soundcloud window.
- Added a mass unfollow option inside https://soundcloud.com/you/following.
- Minor improvements to the dark mode.
- Added a notice in the settings menu under the "filter" options.
In the next couple of updates I will be focusing on the extension's stability.
Follow the development here: https://trello.com/b/n7jrTzxO/soundcloud-enhancer.
- More reliable change load.
- Added the option to skip playlists/albums.
- Added the option to hide own user activity.
- Rework to the song skipping code (Better reverse song detection).
- Dark mode tweaks.
- Now showing "Not available in your country" in grid mode.
- Added tooltips to some options.
- Added the option to skip all reposts (Requested by @Paraspitfire).
- Fixed SC announcement being displayed incorrectly.
- Replace the SC logo with the SCE logo.
- Various dark mode improvements.
- Fixed a bug where the SCE button wouldn't work on some SC subpages.
Thanks to @Paraspitfire for donating 10$, really appreciate it :D
Remember to leave suggestions and drop a rating
- Added the SCE settings menu to the popup menu
- Huge stability changes
- Made the "related tracks" more menu addition, more consistent. Before it wouldn't load on specific pages and tracks with coverart
- Fixed a bug where "related tracks" would show for a playlist
- Added a new userpage design
- Added a version number to the SCE logo in the header
- Added a "Like" tab to profiles
- Added a quick tag blacklist (Hit the "more" button on tracks with a tag
Thanks to Michael Griffiths for donating 10£ and leaving a nice message ;) Remember to follow me on Twitter, and @ me if there is any problems or suggestions!
- The extension has asking to read browser history, which wasnt used for anything. That have been fixed.
- Name changed in the chrome webstore.
- Added the "The Upload" playlist in the stream explore bar, like so http://i.imgur.com/ynid7at.png.
- Various dark mode improvements, mainly with the newly added queue menu.
- Added the option the remove the in-website settings button.
- Added the option to remove the "The Upload" from the discover tab.
- Added the option to make profile pictures square
- Various dark mode improvement, most notably the media controls are now optimized
- Removed all http:// loaded content (replaced with base64)
- Fixed a bug with the mass unfollowers counter
- Fixed a visual bug with the "add to queue" button in grid view mode
- Fixed a bug were grid mode disabled comments cross-site
- Fixed the playlist filter
- Made the "Block tag" context menu item an optional feature
- Rearranged the settings menu's sections
- Gave the "Block tag" context menu item a unique icon
- Cleaned up unused extension files
- Updated the donation link.
- Updated "The upload" menu URL to the new URL format.
- All links in the settings menu, now opens a new tab.
- The in-app setting menu also got a facelift. It now looks and feels more like SoundCloud.
- SCE will no longer auto scroll on the stream page.
- Various dark mode improvements
Code slowly being rewritten. Leading up to the huge 3.0 update!