Advanced tool for composing synthetic music
HTML5 synth music tracker.
This extension is a tool for composing synthetic music, in your Chrome. Its design is basically that of a music tracker, which essentially means that the music is organized in tracks and patterns.
- Music editor: a song is made up of 8 channels. Each channel has 36 note patterns (0-9,A-Z), and each note pattern has 4 note tracks and 1 FX track
- Songs can be saved as data URLs or as binary files
- Import and export songs and playback. It is also possible importing binary file with drag and drop method
- Sequencer and pattern editor with note and FX editor
- Instrument editor
- Export song as WAV format. It is also possible open WAV audio, to listen song, directy in SoundTool
- Piano with keyboard keys pressing. It is also possible to use a MIDI input device
Release 1.0.1 - Removed unnecessary permissions