Use sound to track your mouse pointer in the browser
Sound Pointer enables you to locate and follow the mouse pointer around your browser window with a sound that changes as you move your mouse. This is a great tool to quickly find a lost mouse pointer.
* Click the extension icon or press the Control+Shift+P (Windows) or Command+Shift+P (Mac) keyboard shortcut to activate the Sound Pointer extension.
* Click the left mouse button the sound on and off.
* Move the mouse to hear the locater frequency.
* Moving the mouse up and down raise or lowers the pitch.
* Moving the mouse left or right pans the sound in that direction. The sound volume also decreases and increases as the mouse moves left or right.