This is the Sophos Mobile client for Chrome devices.
NOTE: Use of this extension is subject to the Sophos End User License Agreement (License Agreement) accessible at https://www.sophos.com/en-us/legal/sophos-end-user-license-agreement.aspx.
Sophos Mobile is a Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) solution that allows companies to easily manage, control and secure Android, iOS, macOS, Windows 10 and Chrome devices (like Chromebooks) from a single web console. The Sophos Chrome Security extension allows you to enroll your Chrome device with Sophos Mobile.
Your organization can do the following:
• Use Web Filtering to block web pages with malicious, undesirable or illegal content.
• Find the device.
• Send a message to the device.
Web Filtering uses up-to-the-minute intelligence from SophosLabs. Your device is secured even when you’re not connected to your organization’s network.
Sophos Chrome Security requires a Mobile Advanced or an Intercept X for Mobile license.
For more information, visit https://www.sophos.com/mobile
1. Sign in to Chrome with your corporate Google account.
2. Open Sophos Chrome Security in the Chrome Web Store and add it to Chrome.
3. Select the Sophos button in the Chrome toolbar.
4. Select “Enroll” and then enter the enrollment token.
If your organization uses G Suite, they can configure Sophos Chrome Security to automatically enroll with Sophos Mobile.