New for 2020! - Solitaire 100% Free classic card games!
Enjoy 5 classic card games:
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ - Klondike Solitaire
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ - Spider Solitaire
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ - Pyramid Solitaire
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ - Tripeaks Solitaire
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ - FreeCell Solitaire
These games are 100% FREE, provide honest game play, truly random card shuffling, and are playable on your PC, Chromebook, Android, Mac, Linux, and iOS devices.
Key Solitaire Deluxe Features:
✔️ 100% Free
✔️ No download or registration required
✔️ Unlimited undo / undos, and redo options
✔️ Draw-1 and Draw-3 modes / Turn 1 and Turn 3
✔️ Low-Eye-Strain card design
✔️ Tap or Drag cards
✔️ Truly random card shuffling
✔️ Classic Scoring
✔️ Left and Right handed game play
✔️ Game Winning Statistics
✔️ Auto-complete option
✔️ Windows, Chromebook, PC, Mac, iOS, Android, Linux, SmartPhone / iPhone and Tablet support
✔️ Smooth, fluid, and advanced animations
✔️ Handcrafted in the USA
Classic Solitaire | Klondike Solitaire Rules: How to Play / Learn to Play:
The tableau piles are numbered from 1 to 7. The first pile has one card on it, the second has two and so on. The top card on each tableau is turned face up and the cards below are turned face down. The cards that are left after the cards have been moved to the tableau are placed face down on the stock. Both the waste and the foundations start without any cards.
To win Solitaire, all the cards need to end up in the foundation piles. The foundation piles are ordered by suit and rank. Each foundation has one suit and cards must be placed on the foundation in order (ace, 1, 2, etc). To get to move cards to the foundations, you can use the moves described below.
HOW TO MOVE CARDS:
- Move cards from stock to waste: You can flip either 1 or 3 cards from the stock to the waste.
- Move a card from waste to a foundation: You can move a card from the waste to the foundation if the cards rank and suit is correct.
- Move a card from waste to a tableau: You can move a card from the waste to the foundation if the cards rank and suit is correct.
- Move a card from foundation back to the tableau: If need be, you can move a card from the foundation back onto the tableau.
- Move one or more cards from one tableau to another: You can move one or several cards from one tableau to another if the rank of the first card in the pile is one higher than the tableau you're moving to and the color is opposite of the card being moved.
- You can move a tableau card onto the foundations: You can do this manually or let it happen automatically. This can be configured under settings.
⏳ TIME & MOVES:
The game measures the time and moves it takes to complete the game. Upon winning the game your score and time will be shown. Many users have commented that showing the time while playing increased stress so we designed the game without this common annoyance.
Rules for the other card games - Spider Solitaire, Pyramid Solitaire, Tripeaks Solitaire, FreeCell Solitaire can be found on screen when playing each of these games.