Be visually creative with websites screen and share via social networks
Use Social Snap to capture any part of your browser screen. With Social Snap you can either:
- Snap a funny comment, a blog post, a social status in an instance;
- Spontaneously create your own pictures from the random assembling of websites' visual elements;
- Share them with ease via social networks. Current version supports posting picture to Facebook.
- Add your creative note, drawing onto the captured image.
Social Snap, keep your moment on the web.
HOW TO USE:
1) Click extension icon
2) Use mouse to select an area to capture
3) Press "Enter"
4) Authorize the extension if needed
5) Add comment
6) Add your own drawing to the image using mouse at the popup window.
7) Click "Upload to Facebook"