Debug your Snowplow Analytics implementation with the Snowplow Analytics Debugger in Developer Tools.
+ Added Iglu repositories to the developer bar
If you work with Snowplow as much as we do, you know debugging is not as straightforward as inspecting hits with the network tab.
Looking to improve developers day-to-day during implementation and quality assurance of Snowplow, we've created a Chrome extension that is both simple and intuitive to use.
- Collector Override for easy debug with Snowplow mini
- Inspect Snowplow Analytics tracking pixels in detail
- Custom schemas validation
- Base64 Decoding
- Column selection for easier checks
- Rest your eyes with Chrome Dark and Light themes
- Easier QA, export to CSV
- See what you need, filter for any parameter
- Support for Webhooks
Please report any issues and feature requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.