Declutter your browser by snoozing tabs and windows until you actually need them.
Snoozz tabs and windows now and have them reopen automatically later.
Snooze all your windows on a Friday evening, and when open up your laptop on Monday morning, they will all be there waiting for you. All your tabs will be organised exactly the same - it's like they never left.
- Snooze individual tabs, selected tabs or full windows
- Choose from a set of predefined times to snooze your tabs in just a click.
- Open tabs at fixed intervals (every weekday at 10am etc)
- Right click a link on any website and snooze a tab without even opening it.
- Configure your own keyboard shortcuts or use the ones built in
- Use the Nap Room to see and edit all sleeping tabs and the ones that already woke up
- Extremely lightweight and fully open source
- Export and Import Snoozz data.
None of your data is collected or tracked in any way. Your data stays on your device and the extension can be used completely offline.
A complete list of all versions and changes can be found on the Snoozz website (https://snoozz.me/changelog)
Changes in v2.5
- Recurring Snooze Times!
- Duplicate Sleeping Tabs
- Selected Tabs grouped together
- Keyboard Shortcuts in the Popup
- Hide sections in the Nap Room
- Snooze other extension / add-on pages
- "System" option for selecting a dark/light theme
Saving tab bars and battery life since May 2020.