Declutter your browser by snoozing tabs and windows until you actually need them.
Snoozz tabs and windows now and have them reopen automatically later.
Snooze all your windows on a Friday evening, and when open up your laptop on Monday morning, they will all be there waiting for you. All your tabs will be organised exactly the same - it's like they never left.
No data is collected or transmitted in any way. All your tab and window information stays on your device and is not accessible remotely.
- Extremely lightweight and fully open source
- Snooze individual tabs, selected tabs or full windows
- Choose from a set of predefined (and mildly customisable) times to wake up your tabs in just two clicks.
- Nap Room to see and edit all sleeping tabs
- View your recently awoken tabs in your History and snooze them again.
- Right click any link on any website and snooze a tab before even opening it - when you see an interesting link but your time is too valuable right now and you’ll definitely read it later
- Configure custom keyboard shortcuts to snooze tabs without any mouse interaction
- Export and Import Snoozz data.
A complete list of all versions and changes can be found on the Snoozz website (https://snoozz.me/changelog.html)
Changes in v2.5
- Recurring Snooze Times!
- Duplicate Sleeping Tabs
- Selected Tabs grouped together
- Keyboard Shortcuts in the Popup
- Hide sections in the Nap Room
- Snooze other extension / add-on pages
- "System" option for selecting a dark/light theme
Saving tab bars and battery life since May 2020.