Gmail users manage your emails as tasks and get each morning the emails of the day you have to treat.
This app is only for Gmail users (email @gmail.com). Google apps for business users go to pro version : https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/snoozer-pro-for-gmail/bnpgiobnakblephcodeoghdoliobbofb
Snooze'R will allow you to manage your email as Tasks. If you liked the Snooze function of Inbox but don't want to keep using it, this will allow you to Snooze your emails.
Read this story to better understand : http://apps.cloud34.fr/snooze-r/more-about-snooze-r
# Snooze'R labels
- Tomorrow : Get reminder tomorrow
- Next Monday, Next Tuesday, Next wednesday, etc... : Message will be unsnooze this next day. It means if we are Monday and you move email to next thursday it will be shown in your inbox thursday of this week.
If we are wednesday and you move email to next tuesday it will be shown in ibox tuesday next week.
# Labels only available in Pro version :
- D+2 : Message will be show up in 2 days.
- Don't forget : This is a specific label, the email will be show up all next day until you remove the label.
- Next week : Reminder email will be shown next week, it means monday of next weeks.
- Last work day of the month & first work day of the month : Simple to understand, the emails will be shown last work day or first work day of month. This is useful as some times you have actions to perform the first day or last day of a month.