Blazing fast & offline saving functionality for selective web elements
A blazing fast option to save selective web elements as HTML for offline use.
This extension provides you with a very easy accessible and offline playground for interacting with selective web elements in their original HTML form. Perfect for folks who want to share selective elements found on different webpages, even without Internet connectivity, and for editing them later if required.
Step by Step instructions:
- Click on SnapWeb on right hand side of url bar
- Select a element on webpage using mouse to snap
- Selected element opens up in another page
- Save element snap for offline use.
* Works offline
* Save your snaps with Auto-save in their HTML form
* Save as HTML file for offline use
SnapWeb does not track any user specific data. It uses Google Analytics to track aggregated events to improve user experience based on what features are used more. If still you want to opt-out of Google Analytics tracking, please visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout or you can set up a filter in Adblock Plus or similar ad blocker tools like AdBlock, uBlock or Adblock Pro.
Help & Support
Twitter - https://twitter.com/apoorv_saxena