Take screenshots with the free New Tab page & supporting application.
SnapMyScreen Chrome New Tab:
• Quick access to screenshot tools.
• Offers convenient web search on your browser.
• Functionality requires installation of SnapMyScreen supporting application.
SnapMyScreen Supporting Application:
• Take screenshots easily.
• Grab a full screenshot or a portion of your window.
• Select, crop, and add to clipboard.
So, join our loyal users. Try SnapMyScreen today.
End User License Agreement: http://eula.mindspark.com/eula/
To remove our extension from Google Chrome:
1) Click on the three horizontal lines icon in the upper right-hand corner of your Chrome browser.
2) Go to "Settings".
3) In the menu that appears click on "Extensions".
4) From the list of installed Extensions, find the name of the toolbar extension you wish to uninstall.
5) Click on the trash can icon to the right of "Enable" (for the toolbar extension you wish to uninstall).
6) Close your browser completely and reopen it. Our toolbar extension should be removed from your Chrome browser.
7.) You will also need to uninstall the supporting application from your Windows Control Panel.
For instructions on how to remove our extension from Firefox or Internet Explorer, or for other support, please visit us at http://custhelp.myway.com/.
If you are still seeing Myway after uninstalling our extension, it is likely that your browser's homepage has not yet been reset back to its previous setting. For instructions on resetting your homepage, please click here: http://eula.mindspark.com/eula/#Uninstall/Removal.
For assistance from our customer service team, please email us at email@example.com or contact us here: http://custhelp.myway.com/ics/support/ticketnewwizard.asp
Help & Feedback: http://custhelp.myway.com/
Contact Us: http://custhelp.myway.com/ics/support/ticketnewwizard.asp