Take a screenshot, annotate it and submit it as an issue to Jira. Use bug templates to speed up your bug-logging workflow.
NEW FEATURE IN 1.01: Take a screenshot of your desktop, or any opened application!
Take a screenshot, annotate it and submit it as an issue to Jira.
Snap to JIRA makes it easy to log an issue to JIRA along with a cropped and annotated screenshot. You can also use it to log an issue without a screenshot.
- Take cropped screenshots, or capture the whole tab;
- Annotate them quickly in the extension;
- Log either issues as a Jira user, or requests as a Jira Service Desk customer;
- Save and re-use bug templates to speed up your bug-logging workflow;
- Export your bug templates for colleagues or clients.