Mark, capture, download!
Snap Marker is a minimalist extension to draw, highlight text, and point to stuff on any webpage.
Happy with your scribbles? Just download the image or copy it using the shortcut Ctrl+C (Command-C on mac), the image will go directly to your clipboard, and you can paste it anywhere.
1. Click the puzzle piece-shaped extensions icon in the top right corner of your browser. Pin the Snap Marker extension for easy access. Additionally, you can also right-click anywhere on the page and press the Snap Marker extension to start using it.
3. Download or Ctrl+C (Command-C on Mac) to copy the image.
You can also:
- Use the eraser tool to erase parts of your drawing.
- Clean and start fresh using the Trash Can tool to delete everything.
- Use the classic keyboard shortcuts for UNDO & REDO: Ctrl+Z/Y (Command-Z/Command-Shift-Z) or ESC to close the extension.
PS: If you are interested, you can have a look at the code here: https://github.com/TiagoJeronimo/snap-marker