Switch between environments and modes in complex solutions like AEM.
The Snap Environment Switcher Extension, also known as Exadel Environment Switcher for AEM, allows you to add projects with their corresponding environments (like DEV, QA, STG, PROD) and modes (like Publish, Edit, Admin). You can also specify relationships between environments and modes so that the environments will change alongside the modes.
With Snap Environment Switcher/Exadel Environment Switcher for AEM, you can:
- create an unlimited number of projects
- configure several modes and environments
- easily switch back and forth between your modes and environments
- switch between environment domains
- create several sub-environments (an environment with the same name that corresponds to another mode)
- set up a relationship between your sub-environments and modes, so when you change the mode, the sub-environment and domain will change automatically, too
- switch to a new mode or environment in a new tab
- share plugin configurations between team members through the Import and Export operations
- keep track of your current operating state—you’ll never be confused about which project, environment, and mode you’re in