Smooth scroll with the keyboard
Jerky scroll? No more.
Ignoring repeat rate, Smooth Key Scroll enables smooth and responsive scrolling with the keyboard, on every page you go.
- Arrow keys to move arround with adjustable speed
- Control (ctrl) and Option (alt) to modify speed
- Power scrolling keys (vim, gamer, ergonomic)
- Option to disable mouse hover effects
- Option to disable blue arrow from google search
Issues & Suggestions: http://github.com/aristidesfl/smoothkeyscroll/issues/
- Fix bug introduced in Chrome 61 which prevented scrolling.
- Automatically find scroll element on pages with unconventional scroll (google photos, microsoft team services, etc)
- Fix document.body scrolling detection on edge cases
- Switch to less obtrusive scrolling detection algorithm
- Fix problem with Team Foundation Server
- Add support for iframes
- Don't scroll on google search results page when blue arrow is enabled
- Add option to disable blue arrow on google instant search
- Fix horizontal scrolling issue in Google Photos
- Fix https://smashingboxes.github.io/OwlCarousel2/demos/basic.html
- Improve scrolling engine to allow scroll in gmail, vk.com, etc..
- Improve scrolling performance by removing scroll check on every key repeat
- Fix scroll locking when usind find/search in page.
Currently the only solution is to scroll normally when searching
When google fixes this issue we may be able to re-enable smooth scroll:
- Fix rare ocasion when smooth scroll would not activate after pressing the shift key in a shortcut
- Complete re-write
- Alternative directional keys (Vim, Gamer, Ergonomic)
- Options to prevent hover effects while scrolling
- Fix Ctrl and Alt keys on Linux
- Fix page not scrolling in Chrome 40
- Selecting text with Shift is now possible anywhere on the page
- Fix alt and ctrl speed sliders regression (options page)
- Fix alt-left/right functionality on windows (and other default shortcuts)
- Allow alt key to be pressed and released while scrolling without changing focus to the menu (Windows)
- Options page with adjustable speeds
- Fix issue with Flash
- New icon
- Fix speed getting stuck should page loose focus
- Fix collision between meta key and browser native functionality