Smooth scroll with the keyboard
Jerky scroll? No more.
Ignoring repeat rate, Smooth Key Scroll enables smooth and responsive scrolling with the keyboard, on every page you go.
- Arrow keys to move arround;
- Control (ctrl) and Option (alt) to modify speed.
Issues & Suggestions: http://github.com/aristidesfl/smoothkeyscroll/issues/
- Complete re-write
- Alternative directional keys (Vim, Gamer, Ergonomic)
- Options to prevent hover effects while scrolling
- Fix Ctrl and Alt keys on Linux
- Fix page not scrolling in Chrome 40
- Selecting text with Shift is now possible anywhere on the page
- Fix alt and ctrl speed sliders regression (options page)
- Fix alt-left/right functionality on windows (and other default shortcuts)
- Allow alt key to be pressed and released while scrolling without changing focus to the menu (Windows)
- Options page with adjustable speeds
- Fix issue with Flash
- New icon
- Fix speed getting stuck should page loose focus
- Fix collision between meta key and browser native functionality
In order to pay for some of the costs of maintaining this free extension, Smooth Key Scroll has partnered with a third party to improve your online experience as you later surf the web. In this partnership, we provide anonymous URL information for the purpose of improving the relevancy of online advertising on other websites. Smooth Key Scroll does not collect or share any personally identifiable information (PII data) of its users.