This Mouse Gestures extension allows you to move the mouse while holding the right mouse button to trigger actions, such as page navigation or tab management. Supports click-and-drag (mouse gesture), click-and-scroll (scroll gesture), click-and-click (rocker gesture), and keyboard shortcuts!
• Powerful customization of gestures (and custom actions!)
• Supports diagonal gestures, import/export of settings
• Does not work on this extension website, or other built-in chrome pages due to security restrictions for extensions. But it does work on almost all http:// and https:// pages.
• Smooth Gestures has partnered with SimilarProducts.net to let you instantly compare prices and see similar items while you shop. When turned on from the options page, you can hover over the "See Similar" icon on images to find better deals around the web.
• This extension is ad supported, you can disable your support by going to the options and making a one-time donation. We depend on your support, but we understand if you would prefer to withhold it.
Please post issues and feature requests to the support issues page.
For additional functionality and chrome-side bug fixes, try:
It fixes • the context menu • "reopen closed tab" • page zooming • etc.
To get Smooth Gestures to work on file:// and ftp:// protocols, go to chrome://extensions/ and mark "Allow access to file URLs" under the Smooth Gestures entry.
New donation model.
Improve options page and post install flow for new users.
More bug fixes and general improvements.
Added new Product Search feature.
Bug fixes: Fix for repeating post-install page.
Updated to manifest version 2. Back in the store!