Sort feedly articles by likes & shares !
Project Link: https://github.com/openbin/smartnews
- Click a feed or feed folder in Feedly
- Click the downward arrow on the top right of your feeds. It'll take a second or two to load likes/shares for all the articles and sort them in descending order.
- Make sure you change layout to "Titles" from the cogwheel. It can be permanently set under "Preference > Default View" at the bottom of the left side navigation pane.
- Additionally, next to each feed, there's a red upward/downward arrow. You can hit that to 'mark as read' all feeds above/below respectively.
- When you click on a new feed, it automatically gets the unread count unless you have manually altered the number of feeds to sort.
- **Update** : If sorting is not correct or articles are mixed up from previous feed, reload that particular feed.
IP address location API sponsored by https://ipapi.co
Cross browser testing is sponsored by Browserstack.com