With new capabilities and over 100 interactive activities, the SmartEdApp Learning Management System provides a variety of skill…
With new capabilities and over 100 interactive activities, the SmartEdApp Learning Management System provides a variety of skill development options for special needs students ages 2-17.
NEW! In addition to SmartEdApp’s library, users can create their own flashcard activities to match their curriculum and to support students’ individual IEP goals. No programming skills necessary!
Designed especially for students with autism, cognitive impairment and speech and language needs, SmartEdApp facilitates teaching, practice, homework and assessment. Educators and therapists can roster an entire class of students and track their progress.; they can personalize many of the activities, ensuring that students are spending time on tasks that build their skill sets within their individual attention spans. Activities can be filtered by age, curriculum area, CCSS and TEKS, or by a keyboard search.
SmartEdApp provides secure cloud-based access to student data, creating seamless and threaded support. The app’s internal messaging system allows instant communication among educators, therapists and parents. The home-school connection is strengthened when parents log in and see the progress their child has made, and/or when students log in and work on their assigned activities at home.
● Includes over 100 interactive activities build by educators for therapists, teachers and parents to use with special needs students
● Adds new activities quarterly
● Reinforces language arts, social skills, articulation, reading, phonics and math, as well as foundation skills for early learners
● Is thoroughly customizable for each student:
○ select which activities each student sees
○ build your own activities
○ meet individual IEP goals
○ create custom profiles
● Rosters, then tracks individual student progress
● Allows educators to build detailed reports with charts and graphs to communicate student IEP progress
● Facilitates creating custom content to match personalized instruction and delivers it to students' tablets
● Permits the sharing of personalized activities with students’ home tablets
● Includes broad support materials:
○ “How to Use” videos
○ User manual
○ Teaching suggestions
○ Communication cards to download and print for use in classroom and at home