Displays a table of contents for any website, making it easier to read and navigate long articles, documentations, and online books.
- Accurate article and heading detection
- A clean user interface
- Highlight current heading
- Click to jump to headings
- Drag the panel to your preferred position
- Only runs when you actually use it
The Pro version offers additional features:
- Dark mode, automatically
- Up to 6 heading levels (free version capped to 2)
- Expand all headings to a specific level
- Copy to clipboard
- Search in headings
- Resizable panel
- Quick glance holding alt/option key
Click the browser button to show or hide the table of contents for the current site. Shortcuts are available in the extension settings.
## Supported websites:
Smart TOC should work properly on any website that conforms to the HTML standard and uses HTML heading tags properly (e.g. Wikipedia.com).
You can also enable Smart TOC for local files in the extension settings.