Add event to google calendar
Create Google Calendar event from the selected text (based on Smart Calendar Event Maker).
This extension will intelligently extract the date, time and location information from the selected text and create a Google Calendar event for you.
- Recognize the US/Canadian/UK address.
- Recognize the date and time (such as Oct 2, noon, tomorrow or 8:30pm).
- Offer common venues (such as Husky Stadium, Seattle Art Museum) as location choices.
- Convert common holidays (such as the Mother's Day, Black Friday, et al) to the actual date.
- Extract email subjects as the event title (supporting Gmail, Yahoo Mail and Outlook).
- Support time-zone.
- Use Option to choose treating 06/04 as June 4 (default) or 6th April.