Help to archive Tabs, and recover them one-click when needed, helping to keep desktop clean.
*** Update 0.8.1 ***
- Now, you can edit the group name;
- Support English Language;
- Optimize the interface;
*** Update 0.6.1 ***
- Optimized time display;
- Add one-click feedback (click on the nickname can send an email directly to the author;
- Fix the list being squeezed;
- pdate icon;
*** Features: ***
- Friendly interface: it has no complicated functions, one-click archive page/one-click recovery, simple and efficient;
- Privacy & Security: The archived pages are placed in Chrome's bookmarket. That's right! ! It does not require third-party server storage and does not interact with third-party servers. All functions and data are available locally and offline. If you turn on Chrome sync, you can even recover the archived page on other computer, this all based on Chrome itself, and the plugin doesn't store any records. So unless you empty your bookmarket or delete your Google account, the archived pages won't be lost, and of course, no one else will ever see them! ! !
*** Development story: ***
Because of work and study, I often have to switch between different scenarios. The pages that are opened in different scenes pile up together and often fill my screen, which makes me very anxious.
I am thinking, if there is a plugin that can help me temporarily save the currently unused webpage, it is great to restore it when needed. Of course, it needs to pay attention to privacy, it can be used offline, and it is better to be friendly.
So after Google, I experienced several products, but they are not able to meet my needs. They either have records on third-party services (with privacy issues) or are difficult to use (with design issues). Since there are no ready-made products, it is better to be one as an engineer.
So, there is the plugin SmallTab you see. It is designed to be intuitive and secure. It does not rely on the network without privacy issues. At the same time, it is easy to operate and friendly. I use it very comfortably, and I hope it will bring convenience to everyone.
Ps: If you encounter any problems during use, or if you have any good ideas, please let me know :p
(Just click on the nickname on the plugin, you can send me an email directly. of course, the nickname is WeChat-ID also~)