See your food for what it really is! Smach helps you choose food that respects your health and principles.
Smach is a free browser extension that is used to shop online for food with UK grocers and effortlessly make the right food choices for you and your family.
** HOW TO? **
- Open an online store of one of the largest UK supermarkets like Tesco, Sainsbury's or Morrisons
- Filter food products according to your personal needs and preferences: exclude products that contain your allergens and additives, or ones that are not organic, vegetarian or vegan
- See at a glance products that are better suited to you: a simple traffic light colour code helps you navigate food label technobabble
- Instantly assess how healthy a product is with intuitive information cards appearing next to each product on offer
- View better alternatives for each food product there and then
- Assess the nutritional quality of your whole basket
Keep track of the overall nutritional quality of your entire shopping basket, for you and your family. A single chocolate bar won't do much damage, and neither will a single serving of broccoli transform your health. Your dietary pattern as a whole is what makes the real difference.
** BE THE ONE WHO CHOOSES **
We do not preach or teach. Nor do we think that to make better food choices you should have to spend hours scrutinizing misleading packaging or deciphering nutritional code words and cryptic food labels. Don't let the food industry rule what you eat: be the one who chooses