Sloths are adorable! Install my sloth themes to get HD wallpapers of sloths in every new tab.
Install the extension to get HD wallpapers of sloths everytime you open a new tab.
For those who love sloths!!, like me, I've created this sloth New Tab extension. Have fun! :)
- Select your favourite wallpaper from many available sloth wallpapers. Shuffle all sloth pictures (randomized background images) or Shuffle your favorite sloth themes only. More HD wallpapers of sloths and other wild animals will be added soon. Such as panther, cougar, tiger, lion, leopard, monkey, and more...
- Check Date & Time instantly with a digital clock in Chrome new tab themes.
- Weather indicator, current weather status is displayed directly in Chrome new tab themes.
- Search with Google in the Chrome new tab themes.
- Images are included, make it loads faster. Work offline (the addon does not download anything when you open a new tab).
- Added """"Most Visited sites"""" to menu for quick navigation.
- Allow users to mark images as favorite, shuffle all images or shuffle favorite images only.
- New weather indicator service which is much better and more accurate.
- Allow users to switch between 12 hours and 24 hours format, switch between Celsius & Fahrenheit temperature.
- Simple & clean theme, more stunning HD pictures were added.
- Bug-fixes and UI/UX improvements.
- Easier to change theme and shuffle images.
- Faster New Tab loading time.
- Weather indicator can be turned on/off.
How to uninstall:
- Right-click on the icon of the extension and choose """"Remove from Chrome"""".
Visit our homepage for more wallpapers and themes: http://freeaddon.com/
The extension was made by fans, for fans. We are not affiliated with or sponsored by the entity whose materials are represented in this extension.
- Sloths are mammals classified in the families Megalonychidae (two-toed sloths) and Bradypodidae (three-toed sloths). There are six extant species of sloths. They are named after the capital sin of sloth because they seem slow and lazy at first glance; however, their usual idleness is due to metabolic adaptations for conserving energy. Aside from their surprising bursts of speed during emergency flights from predators, other notable traits of sloths include their strong body, the ability to swim, and the fact that they host symbiotic algae on their fur.
- They are classified in the order Pilosa with the anteaters, which sport a similar set of specialized claws. Extinct sloth species include many megafaunal ground sloths, some of which attained the size of elephants, as well as a few species of marine sloths. Extant sloths are medium-sized arboreal (tree-dwelling) residents of the jungles of Central and South America.
- Sloths make very good habitats for other organisms, and a single sloth may be home to several species of moths, beetles, cockroaches, fungi, ciliates, and algae.